- Mandatory Cookies: These Cookies are essential for the proper operation of Site. These cookies are required to manage the system, to prevent fraudulent transactions and if these cookies are blocked, Site will not function properly.
- Analysis / Performance Cookies: These Cookies enable us to analyze and understand the operation of the Site and improve the Site by interacting with you. The use of these cookies may be blocked.
- Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you an easier and improved user experience. Remembering your previous preferences will allow you to easily access certain content on Site. The use of these cookies may be blocked.
- Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and provide you with content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. The use of these cookies may be blocked. However, this blocking will not serve the entire content of the ad, but will only serve ads with general content instead of ads that may be of interest to you.
"Nestinvest" has the right to process general quality data with the explicit consent of the data owner or without the explicit consent of the data owner in cases stipulated in Article 5 of the Law. In this context, based on the explicit consent given by you, as soon as you enter the website; Cookie registration data is processed by "Nestinvest" in order to improve the usage experience of the Website visitors, to improve the services offered by "Nestinvest", to understand how the Website is used by users.
Cookies are small text files created by a website on your device and contain data in name-value format. It stores your usage habits and preferences on the browser during the time you use any website. Cookies are used both to save time and to provide a better internet experience. Cookies created by a website are stored by the web browser you use to access the site and the information contained in cookies can only be accessed remotely by websites offered under the domain name (e.g. site.org.tr) that created the cookie and if you use the same browser.
Cookies have become an important part of web technologies today and their main functions are to remember the visitor and his/her preferences and to recognise the device. Cookies are used on almost every website. The main purposes of using cookies on our Website are listed below:
- To improve the Website and to offer new features through the Website and to personalise the features offered according to your preferences;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the various features and functions of the Website (e.g. embedding dynamic content, etc.);
- To collect non-personal, general information about how our website is used by our visitors, such as the most clicked links, the most visited pages, the number of error messages displayed, and to make faulty pages operational by analysing this information, to improve our website, to remove or improve non-preferred pages.
- To determine how you are aware of the Website,
- Creating traffic statistics,
- Internet advertising, targeting and re-targeting, cross-selling, campaign, opportunity and product / service advertisements, such as offering opportunities for products and services specific to you, making suggestions considering your preferences.
As stated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, your personal data of the nature specified in this Policy; In terms of Mandatory Cookies; "provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract", in case of processing Marketing, Functional and Performance Cookies without anonymous data, "explicit consent of the person concerned" is obtained and processed depending on the relevant legal processing reasons.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy and all relevant transactions are carried out in accordance with the data protection legislation.
Types of Cookies
These are cookies that must be used in order for the website to function properly and for you to benefit from the features of the site and the services offered.
Analysis / Performance Cookies
It can also be stated as cookies that allow statistical measurement for the purpose of analysing user behaviour. It is processed for purposes such as estimating the number of visitors, browsing status within the website or determining the most important search engine keyword that leads to a website.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies
These are cookies that allow users to track their online movements and display advertisements on the internet accordingly.
|These are cookies used for personalization.
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies on websites. If you clear all cookies, you will lose all the preferences you have set. This includes the ability not to retain cookies, because for this feature to work, your device must have a cookie set for it.
Guides on how to control cookies in browsers are available below:
In addition, most browsers allow you to perform the following operations:
- View saved cookies and delete any of them
- Block all cookies
- Block cookies from certain sites
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
- Blocking third-party cookies
Article 8 of the Law stipulates that "personal data cannot be transferred without the explicit consent of the person concerned", and subparagraph a of paragraph 2 of Article 8 stipulates that "personal data may be transferred without the explicit consent of the person concerned in the presence of one of the conditions specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5". Personal data can only be shared by "Nestinvest" with persons, institutions and organisations authorised to request personal data depending on the legal reasons specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 or based on the explicit consent given by you.
Within the scope of the Law, you can always contact us to get information about the following issues; To learn whether your personal data is processed, to learn the purpose of processing and whether it is appropriate for the purpose, to know who the persons to whom the personal data is transferred, to request correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request the deletion of personal data if the conditions are met and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred, to object to the occurrence of a result to its detriment by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, to claim damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear, although the personal data has been processed in accordance with the law.
You can send your applications for your rights in question by filling out the Application Forum on the Website and send it via notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board or send it to the KEP address with secure electronic signature. Your request will be returned as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest in accordance with the law. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, "Nestinvest" reserves the right to charge a fee in accordance with the law over the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Nestinvest Proje Pazarlama Anonim Şirketi